Monday, July 4, 2016

Coming to Alaska

   June 12th 2016

Today we are leaving Charlotte.  
I can't believe I was just unpacking and now I am packing again!  Luckily I've been able to see some family and friends like: Helen, Susan, Will, Jamie, Noelle, Susan Scott, Luke, Hana, and Josie.


      On the boat with Helen, Dad, William, and their fantastic driver Me (Joanie)   
Susan Scott and Mom playing with fire.... Didn't your mothers ever tell you not to play with fire?!
         





Before I get started let me just say this: I don't have much to say for this.
Also I would like to give a special thanks to: Susan taking me to a surprise party..... THE SELENA GOMEZ CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ˜˜

                                           Susan and i's floor             
                                                                                                                                         seats.
                                           Opening Act
    
                                           2nd act DNCE*
      

                                          SELENA GOMEZ!!๐Ÿ’Ÿ
      
So today I am just packing and getting in the truck to go to Tennessee.

Bye!๐Ÿค—


*DNCE- 

No comments:

Post a Comment