Sunday, July 17, 2016

Free Time

I  For starters don't worry there will be more about the glaciers and hikes.... 

  So I was just sitting at the table doing my homework during my free time and I thought of a blog post so I thought I would do it......
  
  This my friends is all about my glamping free time!

  So during my free time I like to:
 
- read
- blog
- draw
- paint
- do my HW*
- write
              and
- play board games
(If I have wifi I publish the blog posts and check Instagram)😜

I also wanted to include in this blog some book series that I have been enjoying and they have turned into some of the best books I've ever read!


-Divergent (a series: 1st book: Divergent 2nd: Insurgent 3rd: Allegiant 4th: Four) (they r also movie for                books 1-3)
- The land of stories (series)
- (this book I have not read but my cousin did when she was with us) The 5th Wave (also a series)

If anyone has any books they recommend for me please text me: joanieg12@icloud.com or email me at joan.m.gaskins@gmail.com 
If anyone has any book recommendations for anyone and would like to share please feel free to email or text them and I will put them into and blog post along with credits (the person who told me about it)



No comments:

Post a Comment